House Update and Current Favorite Must Have's

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I haven't been able to post in a few weeks due to the fact that the house ended up falling through with Drew.  Like there I was one minute stocking up on Bath and Body's deal on foam soap, and the next minute he was telling me it was a no-go.  But all good news here, don't worry!

The timing couldn't have ended up more perfect.  Long story short, just last week he found out that it was his again, and then the very next day he was promoted to branch manager.  Double win!!  So now we are even more excited than before! :)

We have been shopping again for more fun stuff to fill the house with.  So here are a few things that I consider as my current favorite must-have's.


I am obsessed with the shutter mirror from Kirklands! (Almost half off from the original price online!!!) We're replacing the mirror that is currently in the bathroom with this one, and I can't wait to see the whole bathroom once we get everything in there, including the ladder shelf that Grandpa has made me.  In love with it.  I'll post with pictures and step by step instructions on DIY, another time.  Going back to Target this week to get this bath curtain that I have my eye on that matches the gray rug perfectly.

I can't even get over how much I love the homemade cookie's jar that is from Kirklands, as well.  And I just noticed that is now half-off online!

All inspections done, now just waiting patiently for the key!  Seriously, you should see my room right now.  I can't wait to get all the stuff out of there and into his house so I am able to walk through my room again! More post's coming soon on my favorite must-have's, I'm sure... because this weekend we are making a trip to Crate and Barrel. I stopped by shortly today in time to snatch up the last 2'x3' burlap and black striped doormat, found here, but waiting till this weekend to check out more stuff when we can both go shopping together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger