Big Mac Special Sauce

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Drew still isn't back from his meeting yet, so I figured why not write another post? After two trips into town, blogging while keeping cool in his basement, and a gas station steak and cheese taquito for dinner, I figured I would share with you the recipe I use to make Big Mac Sauce. I made four servings earlier today (which would equal about enough for 32 burgers). 


1/4 c miracle whip
1/4 c mayo
1/2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
1 1/2 tbsp dill pickle relish
2 tbsp french salad dressing
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp minced dried onion
1 tsp white vinager
1 tsp ketchup
a pinch of salt

Then all you need to do is mix together, and heat up for about 15 seconds. Refrigerate, and your done. Seriously though, it will make your man happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger