Procrastination at it's Finest

Thursday, June 19, 2014

So here we are, almost 4 weeks after the housewarming party and I am finally posting pictures of the finished pieces. Major procrastination, right? He hasn't even sent out thank you cards yet either.. Yikes. Getting right on that. Have I mentioned he doesn't keep the air on? (As I'm writing this post trying to keep cool with the lights off in his unfurnished basement. Lol) I don't blame him though, who wants to pay for air when you work 12 hours a day and isn't even there to use it? Oh well.

Okay, here are pics!


















Here is the finished ladder shelf that grandpa had made me from scratch at lowes. I am in love with it. And I feel like it was made perfectly for this little corner here!







That's it for now.  He still has a giant clock that I found half off at Kohl's that he wants to hang above the cabinets in the kitchen. And I have an oversized metallic "F" that I bought from Gingham Buffalo (best store ever) that I still have no idea where to put yet.

Happy almost Friday! I will be spending the rest of my evening curled up watching the second episode of Sherlock. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger